We’re EXTREMELY excited about the launch of our new product, BioButtery®. This vegan-friendly, dairy-free butter alternative is the ideal supplement for ANY recipe containing butter. This recipe provides just one example of the many ways BioButtery® can do this!
This guilt-free (and super easy) Anzac biscuit recipe is a sure crowd pleasure. So… get baking!
1 ½ cups rolled oats
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup chopped almond (optional substitution with part puffed buckwheat)
2 ½ tablespoon BioButtery®
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat your oven to 150°C / 300°F.
2. Combine oats, desiccated coconut and chopped almonds in food processor.
3. Add BioButtery® (room temperature), honey/ maple syrup and vanilla. Mix with food processor until well-combined (15-30 seconds).
4. Add water and process again. This should form a sticky mixture. Repeat adding small amounts of water (if necessary) until desirable consistency is achieved.
5. Form 10 small balls on a baking sheet and flatten out slightly.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden-brown.
7. Allow to cool.