This flavourful dish makes for a delicious snack, or as a filling addition to dinner!
Makes 4 stuffed mushrooms
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stalks pulled off
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups MyLife Biocheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Place some foil matte side up on a smallish shallow baking tray.
2. Sauté the leek and the garlic in the oil until soft and translucent. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the spinach, milk, salt and pepper and half of the cheese and mix well.
4. Place the mushrooms bottom side up on the tray and spoon mixture onto each. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake in the oven for 15 mins or until cheese on top has melted.